May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police need help to solve burglary, credt card fraud
HAMPTON — Police are asking for the public’s help in locating a man wanted in connection with a local burglary and several fraudulent credit card purchases in two other towns.
The credit card transactions happened on June 10 in Seabrook and Salem. The man was seen leaving a Salem gas station in a van. Police released photos of him and the van captured by surveillance cameras.
Anyone with information about the man is asked to call Sgt. Steven Champey at 929-4444.
Information also may be supplied anonymously through Crimeline for the Hamptons at 929-1222 or at: email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 2
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 13
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424