May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Police need help to solve burglary, credt card fraud
HAMPTON — Police are asking for the public’s help in locating a man wanted in connection with a local burglary and several fraudulent credit card purchases in two other towns.
The credit card transactions happened on June 10 in Seabrook and Salem. The man was seen leaving a Salem gas station in a van. Police released photos of him and the van captured by surveillance cameras.
Anyone with information about the man is asked to call Sgt. Steven Champey at 929-4444.
Information also may be supplied anonymously through Crimeline for the Hamptons at 929-1222 or at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 1
- Carroll man sentenced to 63 to 127 years for burglaries - 9
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 10
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters say casino revenue needed for 'public safety' - 7
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Manchester alderman urges review of police phone use - 13
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 2
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424