According to the joint petition, under existing franchise boundaries, PSNH serves most of Conway while NHEC serves the North Conway area, including Cranmore Mountain Resort, a ski area located in North Conway. The Joint Petitioners stated that the Cranmore Mountain Resort and NHEC would like to extend electric service equipment, to be owned by NHEC, to the summit of the mountain along the Cranmore Mountain Resort service road to provide electric service to one or more communication towers located or to be located at the summit of Cranmore DE 12-137 - 2 - Mountain. According to the Joint Petitioners, although the summit of Cranmore Mountain is currently located in PSNH’s service territory, PSNH has no existing facilities that would allow it to serve the summit of the mountain.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment