The respondent, the City of Concord (City), appeals an order of the Superior Court (McNamara, J.) denying summary judgment to the City and granting it to the petitioner, EnergyNorth National Gas, Inc. d/b/a National Grid NH (National Grid). The City argues that the trial court erroneously determined that RSA 231:185 (2009) and RSA 236:11 (2009) preempted the City’s ordinance authorizing it to charge certain roadway fees.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment