May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Windham police investigating home invasion
WINDHAM - Police are searching for armed suspects who allegedly assaulted a man in his Bear Hill Road residence Wednesday morning.
Police were called around 7:45 a.m. with a report of a woman with a young child standing in a yard asking for help. When officers arrived the woman reportedly told them that armed men were assaulting her boyfriend in her home at 59 Bear Hill Road, according to police.
The suspects had left the home when officers arrived. No one at the residence was injured, police said.
Police would not release further information while the investigation ongoing, but said the house was specifically targeted.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 2
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 11
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 30
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424