Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Three arrested in Manchester on drug charges after SWAT stops car
MANCHESTER - Three people are under arrest after an investigation into illegal drug dealing in the city. The police department’s Special Investigations and Street Crime units made the arrests Tuesday.
The first arrests took place when the SWAT team stopped a car at 2 Pheasant Lane, off Bodwell Road. Inside the car were Victoria Bean, 40, 1791 Bodwell Road, and Nathan Lavallee, 27, of 117 Walnut St.
Police said Bean had 8 grams of heroin on her, and she subsequently was charged with possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute.
Lavallee was found with 33 grams of heroin and arrested on a charge of sale of a controlled drug, according to investigators. He also was held on a probation violation.
Investigators then arrested Stephanie Kelly, 23, inside the Pheasant Lane home on warrants charging her with three counts of sale of a controlled drug.
Police said she had 3.5 grams of cocaine and 7 grams of heroin in her possession, and she was subsequently charged with two counts of possession of a controlled drug.
She is also faces another charge of sale of a controlled drug in relation to the heroin Lavallee allegedly had in his possession.
What’s next: Both Lavallee and Kelley were arraigned in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District, on Wednesday where bail was set for each at $25,000 cash. They are to return to court on Aug. 1 for probable cause hearings. Bean was released on $3,000 personal recognizance bail. She is to be arraigned Aug. 9.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 0
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 0
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 0
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 0
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 0
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Fourth-graders ‘experience’ Ellis Island
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Copper stolen from old Salem school
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424