Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Three arrested in Manchester on drug charges after SWAT stops car
MANCHESTER - Three people are under arrest after an investigation into illegal drug dealing in the city. The police department’s Special Investigations and Street Crime units made the arrests Tuesday.
The first arrests took place when the SWAT team stopped a car at 2 Pheasant Lane, off Bodwell Road. Inside the car were Victoria Bean, 40, 1791 Bodwell Road, and Nathan Lavallee, 27, of 117 Walnut St.
Police said Bean had 8 grams of heroin on her, and she subsequently was charged with possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute.
Lavallee was found with 33 grams of heroin and arrested on a charge of sale of a controlled drug, according to investigators. He also was held on a probation violation.
Investigators then arrested Stephanie Kelly, 23, inside the Pheasant Lane home on warrants charging her with three counts of sale of a controlled drug.
Police said she had 3.5 grams of cocaine and 7 grams of heroin in her possession, and she was subsequently charged with two counts of possession of a controlled drug.
She is also faces another charge of sale of a controlled drug in relation to the heroin Lavallee allegedly had in his possession.
What’s next: Both Lavallee and Kelley were arraigned in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District, on Wednesday where bail was set for each at $25,000 cash. They are to return to court on Aug. 1 for probable cause hearings. Bean was released on $3,000 personal recognizance bail. She is to be arraigned Aug. 9.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483