Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Three arrested in Manchester on drug charges after SWAT stops car
MANCHESTER - Three people are under arrest after an investigation into illegal drug dealing in the city. The police department’s Special Investigations and Street Crime units made the arrests Tuesday.
The first arrests took place when the SWAT team stopped a car at 2 Pheasant Lane, off Bodwell Road. Inside the car were Victoria Bean, 40, 1791 Bodwell Road, and Nathan Lavallee, 27, of 117 Walnut St.
Police said Bean had 8 grams of heroin on her, and she subsequently was charged with possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute.
Lavallee was found with 33 grams of heroin and arrested on a charge of sale of a controlled drug, according to investigators. He also was held on a probation violation.
Investigators then arrested Stephanie Kelly, 23, inside the Pheasant Lane home on warrants charging her with three counts of sale of a controlled drug.
Police said she had 3.5 grams of cocaine and 7 grams of heroin in her possession, and she was subsequently charged with two counts of possession of a controlled drug.
She is also faces another charge of sale of a controlled drug in relation to the heroin Lavallee allegedly had in his possession.
What’s next: Both Lavallee and Kelley were arraigned in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District, on Wednesday where bail was set for each at $25,000 cash. They are to return to court on Aug. 1 for probable cause hearings. Bean was released on $3,000 personal recognizance bail. She is to be arraigned Aug. 9.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth