May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Three arrested in Manchester on drug charges after SWAT stops car
MANCHESTER - Three people are under arrest after an investigation into illegal drug dealing in the city. The police department’s Special Investigations and Street Crime units made the arrests Tuesday.
The first arrests took place when the SWAT team stopped a car at 2 Pheasant Lane, off Bodwell Road. Inside the car were Victoria Bean, 40, 1791 Bodwell Road, and Nathan Lavallee, 27, of 117 Walnut St.
Police said Bean had 8 grams of heroin on her, and she subsequently was charged with possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute.
Lavallee was found with 33 grams of heroin and arrested on a charge of sale of a controlled drug, according to investigators. He also was held on a probation violation.
Investigators then arrested Stephanie Kelly, 23, inside the Pheasant Lane home on warrants charging her with three counts of sale of a controlled drug.
Police said she had 3.5 grams of cocaine and 7 grams of heroin in her possession, and she was subsequently charged with two counts of possession of a controlled drug.
She is also faces another charge of sale of a controlled drug in relation to the heroin Lavallee allegedly had in his possession.
What’s next: Both Lavallee and Kelley were arraigned in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District, on Wednesday where bail was set for each at $25,000 cash. They are to return to court on Aug. 1 for probable cause hearings. Bean was released on $3,000 personal recognizance bail. She is to be arraigned Aug. 9.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 1
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 58
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 10
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 1
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Franklin Pierce to play Shippensburg in Div. II baseball World Series - 0
- Amendola getting up to speed with Patriots - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
- No curbside collections in Manchester on Monday - 0
Manchester police seek Food Mart robber
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424