May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Three arrested in Manchester on drug charges after SWAT stops car
MANCHESTER - Three people are under arrest after an investigation into illegal drug dealing in the city. The police department’s Special Investigations and Street Crime units made the arrests Tuesday.
The first arrests took place when the SWAT team stopped a car at 2 Pheasant Lane, off Bodwell Road. Inside the car were Victoria Bean, 40, 1791 Bodwell Road, and Nathan Lavallee, 27, of 117 Walnut St.
Police said Bean had 8 grams of heroin on her, and she subsequently was charged with possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute.
Lavallee was found with 33 grams of heroin and arrested on a charge of sale of a controlled drug, according to investigators. He also was held on a probation violation.
Investigators then arrested Stephanie Kelly, 23, inside the Pheasant Lane home on warrants charging her with three counts of sale of a controlled drug.
Police said she had 3.5 grams of cocaine and 7 grams of heroin in her possession, and she was subsequently charged with two counts of possession of a controlled drug.
She is also faces another charge of sale of a controlled drug in relation to the heroin Lavallee allegedly had in his possession.
What’s next: Both Lavallee and Kelley were arraigned in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District, on Wednesday where bail was set for each at $25,000 cash. They are to return to court on Aug. 1 for probable cause hearings. Bean was released on $3,000 personal recognizance bail. She is to be arraigned Aug. 9.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424