June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Credit cards stolen at Rye beach used to buy goods in Manchester
MANCHESTER - Police are looking for two women in connection with the theft of credit cards from a car parked at Wallis Sands Beach in Rye last Friday. The cards were used the same day to charge more than $5,000 in merchandise at two Manchester stores.
Police said a Westford, Mass., couple said on Saturday their bank alerted them to suspicious charges on the cards, which ocurred at Toys R Us and Small Dog Electronics in Manchester.
They suspect the thieves took their credit cards earlier that same day from their car, which they parked at Wallis Sands Beach in Rye.
Detectives determined the credit cards were used at both stores to buy items worth more than $5,000. Two women were captured on surveillance video at each location using the stolen cards, police said.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 1
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 28
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424