Home » News » Public Safety
Windham police investigating possible assault
WINDHAM — Police are searching for armed suspects who allegedly assaulted a man in his Bear Hill Road residence Wednesday morning.
Police were called around 7:45 a.m. with a report of a woman with a young child standing in a yard asking for help. When officers arrived, the woman reportedly told them that armed men were assaulting her boyfriend in her home at 59 Bear Hill Road, according to police.
The suspects had left the home when officers arrived. Police said their check turned up no one injured at the residence.
Police would not release further information while the investigation is ongoing, but they said the house was specifically targeted.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Driving lesson turns into car accident in Laconia - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Berlin building - 0
- NY man stable after destroying classic Porsche 911 in Route 16 wreck - 3
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 0
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
For the people: A century of the NH primary
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name