May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
City SWAT team used in arrest of three over heroin, cocaine allegations
MANCHESTER — Police said they seized nearly 48 grams of heroin and 3½ grams of cocaine during a drug bust Tuesday that also resulted in the arrests of three city residents.
The bust was the result of an investigation by the Street Crime Unit and Special Investigations Unit into alleged illegal drug activity. It was carried out Tuesday when the SWAT team stopped a car at 2 Pheasant Lane and arrested the two people inside, police said. Victoria Bean, 40, is charged with possession of heroin with intent to distribute. Nathan Lavallee, 27, is charged with sale of heroin and held on a probation violation.
The SWAT team then arrested Stephanie Kelly, 23, at her city home on three counts of sale of a heroin and cocaine.
The SWAT team executed a search warrant at Lavallee’s 430 Lake Ave. home about 4:30 p.m as part of the investigation, said Lt. Shawn Fournier, SWAT team commander.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 6
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 6
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 7
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 14
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424