Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
City SWAT team used in arrest of three over heroin, cocaine allegations
MANCHESTER — Police said they seized nearly 48 grams of heroin and 3½ grams of cocaine during a drug bust Tuesday that also resulted in the arrests of three city residents.
The bust was the result of an investigation by the Street Crime Unit and Special Investigations Unit into alleged illegal drug activity. It was carried out Tuesday when the SWAT team stopped a car at 2 Pheasant Lane and arrested the two people inside, police said. Victoria Bean, 40, is charged with possession of heroin with intent to distribute. Nathan Lavallee, 27, is charged with sale of heroin and held on a probation violation.
The SWAT team then arrested Stephanie Kelly, 23, at her city home on three counts of sale of a heroin and cocaine.
The SWAT team executed a search warrant at Lavallee’s 430 Lake Ave. home about 4:30 p.m as part of the investigation, said Lt. Shawn Fournier, SWAT team commander.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 5
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief