Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police arrest 16 at checkpoint in Seabrook
SEABROOK - Sixteen drivers were arrested Friday, 12 for DWI, during a Sobriety Checkpoint on Route 1A.
State Police from Troop A, working with Hampton police and the Rockingham County Sheriff's office, stopped 390 vehicles at the checkpoint and arrested 16 people, including three on drug offenses and one for reckless driving.
Arrested for DWI were Michael Joaquin, 48, of Hampton; James D. Duffy, 45, of Salisbury, Mass.; Thomas M. Lafollette, 28, of Methuen, Mass.; Mollie E. Haberman, 18, of Windham; Jennifer J. Owens, 30, of Salisbury, Mass.; Benjamin R. Shaw, 28, of Groveland, Mass.; Anthony J. Beaulieu, 46, of Lawrence, Mass.; Judith Kuczwara, 46, of Derry; Devine T. Irvine, 21, of Raymond; Philip E. Knowles, 42, of Hudson, Mass.; William R. Bagley, 66, of Georgetown, Mass.; and William Belliveau, 45, of Groveland, Mass.
Randy Littlefield, 21, of Seabrook was charged with transportation of drugs, while William S. Guerrero, 20, of Leominster, Mass. and Lynn M. Champagne, 20, of Lunenburg, Mass., were each charged with possession of drugs.
Sonia S. Arruda, 29, of Somerville, Mass., was charged with reckless driving.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 5
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 11
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 3
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 1
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 2
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 10
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 7
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 1
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
2 dead in I-89 collision in Lebanon
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Scott Brown still weighing options
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424