Home » News » Public Safety
Speeding car hits parked vehicle
RAYMOND —— A speeding car driven by an alleged drunken driver veered off Mountain Road and smashed into a parked car Friday night, Raymond police said.
One person was injured and was taken to an area hospital by ambulance.
Police said the car was moving at highway speeds around a curve on Mountain Road when the driver lost control at about 7:50 p.m.
He was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated. Police did not release the name of the driver or the people in the car.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 0
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 0
- N.J. woman injured in Moultonborough motorcycle crash - 1
- Danville police chief pleads not guilty in firearms case - 1
- Man burned in North Hampton camper fire - 2
- Lost teen hikers found safe in Brookline - 0
- Manchester woman injured in fall from back of motorcycle - 0
- Motorcyclist arrested for driving up to 152 mph - 32
- One hurt, one charged in ATV accident - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Storms knock out power to about 3,600 PSNH customers - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 0
- American Medical Response back in good graces of key Manchester officials - 0
- Lebanon’s Colette Schmidt captures N.E. girls’ golf tourney crown - 0
- Sixteen make cut at State Am qualifying - 0
- Granite Stater Matt Bonner in position for another NBA title - 0
- Clippers, Celtics resume talks on Doc, Garnett deal - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 0
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Epping man’s hope for working van realized
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader
A Medicaid reduction? That is not likely
Study recommends Millyard parking garage