Home » News » Public Safety
Speeding car hits parked vehicle
RAYMOND —— A speeding car driven by an alleged drunken driver veered off Mountain Road and smashed into a parked car Friday night, Raymond police said.
One person was injured and was taken to an area hospital by ambulance.
Police said the car was moving at highway speeds around a curve on Mountain Road when the driver lost control at about 7:50 p.m.
He was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated. Police did not release the name of the driver or the people in the car.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 5
- Concord police stun, arrest gun rights protester after officer touched on shoulder - 147
- Horsing around: Manchester students name police horse - 1
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 2
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- Central High student says he was knocked unconscious; police investigate racial motive - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Queen City community to celebrate U.N. World Refugee Day today - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off