Home » News » Public Safety
Calif. woman found dead after ATV crash in Greenfield
GREENFIELD — A California woman was found dead early Thursday morning after an apparent crash involving an all-terrain vehicle.
Bona Lisa Kim, 27, of Studio City, Calif., was found in a Cornwell Road field, unresponsive and not breathing around 1:30 a.m. on Thursday, said police Cpl. Glenn Roberge.
“We believe that it occurred sometime between 11:30 p.m. and possibly 1 a.m. because she was last seen alive at 11:30 p.m.,” he said.
She was taken to Monadnock Community Hospital in Peterborough where she was pronounced dead.
Roberge said police believe the ATV had flipped over while Kim was operating it.
Kim was staying at the horse farm at 243 Cornwell Road as a farm intern, he said. The horse farm family reported finding her.
New Hampshire Fish and Game are investigating the incident with police.
“The accident is under investigation, not suspected to be suspicious,” Roberge said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Driving lesson turns into car accident in Laconia - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Berlin building - 0
- NY man stable after destroying classic Porsche 911 in Route 16 wreck - 3
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 1
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 1
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 1
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Moving Wall in Haverhill asks us to remember
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name