Home » News » Public Safety
Calif. woman found dead after ATV crash in Greenfield
GREENFIELD — A California woman was found dead early Thursday morning after an apparent crash involving an all-terrain vehicle.
Bona Lisa Kim, 27, of Studio City, Calif., was found in a Cornwell Road field, unresponsive and not breathing around 1:30 a.m. on Thursday, said police Cpl. Glenn Roberge.
“We believe that it occurred sometime between 11:30 p.m. and possibly 1 a.m. because she was last seen alive at 11:30 p.m.,” he said.
She was taken to Monadnock Community Hospital in Peterborough where she was pronounced dead.
Roberge said police believe the ATV had flipped over while Kim was operating it.
Kim was staying at the horse farm at 243 Cornwell Road as a farm intern, he said. The horse farm family reported finding her.
New Hampshire Fish and Game are investigating the incident with police.
“The accident is under investigation, not suspected to be suspicious,” Roberge said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NY man stable after destroying classic Porsche 911 in Route 16 wreck - 1
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Teen hurt in Amherst boating crash - 0
- Ceremony for fallen police officers honors service and sacrifice - 2
- Amtrak suspends New York-Boston service after two trains collide in Conn.; up to 60 hurt - 0
- Two hurt in Epping crash involving bus, five other vehicles - 0
- New Boston man killed in fiery Mont Vernon crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?