Home » News » Public Safety
Calif. woman found dead after ATV crash in Greenfield
GREENFIELD — A California woman was found dead early Thursday morning after an apparent crash involving an all-terrain vehicle.
Bona Lisa Kim, 27, of Studio City, Calif., was found in a Cornwell Road field, unresponsive and not breathing around 1:30 a.m. on Thursday, said police Cpl. Glenn Roberge.
“We believe that it occurred sometime between 11:30 p.m. and possibly 1 a.m. because she was last seen alive at 11:30 p.m.,” he said.
She was taken to Monadnock Community Hospital in Peterborough where she was pronounced dead.
Roberge said police believe the ATV had flipped over while Kim was operating it.
Kim was staying at the horse farm at 243 Cornwell Road as a farm intern, he said. The horse farm family reported finding her.
New Hampshire Fish and Game are investigating the incident with police.
“The accident is under investigation, not suspected to be suspicious,” Roberge said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Plaistow fire victim remains critical - 0
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 6
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 2
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 7
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 0
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 7
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire