Home » News » Public Safety
Calif. woman found dead after ATV crash in Greenfield
GREENFIELD — A California woman was found dead early Thursday morning after an apparent crash involving an all-terrain vehicle.
Bona Lisa Kim, 27, of Studio City, Calif., was found in a Cornwell Road field, unresponsive and not breathing around 1:30 a.m. on Thursday, said police Cpl. Glenn Roberge.
“We believe that it occurred sometime between 11:30 p.m. and possibly 1 a.m. because she was last seen alive at 11:30 p.m.,” he said.
She was taken to Monadnock Community Hospital in Peterborough where she was pronounced dead.
Roberge said police believe the ATV had flipped over while Kim was operating it.
Kim was staying at the horse farm at 243 Cornwell Road as a farm intern, he said. The horse farm family reported finding her.
New Hampshire Fish and Game are investigating the incident with police.
“The accident is under investigation, not suspected to be suspicious,” Roberge said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fish and Game says Gilford bear shooting was proper - 2
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Plaistow fire victim remains critical - 0
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 7
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 2
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions