May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police: Merrimack man stole from employer, sold goods online
MERRIMACK ó A local man is accused of stealing laptop computers and other goods from his employer and then selling them online.
Justin Harbeck, 20, of 1 Oak St., was arrested on three counts of theft by unauthorized taking, all felony offenses.
The investigation began June 22 when police were called to the Vestmoore Warehouse, 33 Elm St., for a report of missing electronic equipment.
Detectives determined Harbeck stole a number of laptop computers, Xbox Kinects and exercise equipment from the business, according to a press release. The items, all worth more than $1,000, were then sold through various online sites, police said.
Whatís next: Harbeckís bail is $2,500 cash/surety. He will be arraigned Monday, July 23, in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 9
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 3
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 3
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 6
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 14
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424