May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Police: Merrimack man stole from employer, sold goods online
MERRIMACK ó A local man is accused of stealing laptop computers and other goods from his employer and then selling them online.
Justin Harbeck, 20, of 1 Oak St., was arrested on three counts of theft by unauthorized taking, all felony offenses.
The investigation began June 22 when police were called to the Vestmoore Warehouse, 33 Elm St., for a report of missing electronic equipment.
Detectives determined Harbeck stole a number of laptop computers, Xbox Kinects and exercise equipment from the business, according to a press release. The items, all worth more than $1,000, were then sold through various online sites, police said.
Whatís next: Harbeckís bail is $2,500 cash/surety. He will be arraigned Monday, July 23, in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424