May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Manchester police seeking information on two arsons
MANCHESTER — Police are seeking the public’s help in solving two weekend arsons.
Police responded to the first about 5 a.m. Saturday at the rear of 100 Gilford St., where Manchester firefighters extinguished a small fire that caused minor damage to some siding.
Police found matches and a propane tank near the rear of the address and suspect someone was trying to set fire to the house. Several people in the home at the time were not injured.
The second fire was early Sunday morning in an alley at the intersection of Orange and Pine streets. Police responded about 3:40 a.m. to the alley where firefighters had extinguished a small fire. Two mattresses and a chair piled against a pole had been set on fire.
Anyone with information on the fires is asked to contact Manchester police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather may be more like Veterans Day than Memorial Day - 0
- Awards cap city's Small Business Week - 0
- Rock Cats-Fisher Cats suspended - 0
- Budget plan presses NH hospitals to join managed care networks - 0
- Students hold ceremony to honor flags - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424