May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Manchester police seeking information on two arsons
MANCHESTER — Police are seeking the public’s help in solving two weekend arsons.
Police responded to the first about 5 a.m. Saturday at the rear of 100 Gilford St., where Manchester firefighters extinguished a small fire that caused minor damage to some siding.
Police found matches and a propane tank near the rear of the address and suspect someone was trying to set fire to the house. Several people in the home at the time were not injured.
The second fire was early Sunday morning in an alley at the intersection of Orange and Pine streets. Police responded about 3:40 a.m. to the alley where firefighters had extinguished a small fire. Two mattresses and a chair piled against a pole had been set on fire.
Anyone with information on the fires is asked to contact Manchester police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 1
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 3
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 13
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 32
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424