May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Manchester police seeking information on two arsons
MANCHESTER — Police are seeking the public’s help in solving two weekend arsons.
Police responded to the first about 5 a.m. Saturday at the rear of 100 Gilford St., where Manchester firefighters extinguished a small fire that caused minor damage to some siding.
Police found matches and a propane tank near the rear of the address and suspect someone was trying to set fire to the house. Several people in the home at the time were not injured.
The second fire was early Sunday morning in an alley at the intersection of Orange and Pine streets. Police responded about 3:40 a.m. to the alley where firefighters had extinguished a small fire. Two mattresses and a chair piled against a pole had been set on fire.
Anyone with information on the fires is asked to contact Manchester police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 8
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 3
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 5
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 5
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 4
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 1
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Derry marks a soldier's death
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424