Fix-it Wagon comes Thursday in Wakefield to spay or neuter cats
WAKEFIELD — The Rozzie May Animal Alliance mobile spay/neuter clinic called the Feline Fix-It Wagon comes to the Public Safety Building on Thursday.
Pet owners interested in having their cats spayed or neutered are asked to call the alliance at 447-1373 to book a space. The Fix-It Wagon will also be in Wakefield on Aug. 23 and Sept. 20. Cats should weigh 4 or more pounds. A spay/neuter fee of $75 for females and $60 for males and additional services such as rabies vaccine, nail trim, and Capstar flea treatment are available at a small cost.
All cats receive a physical examination prior to being spayed or neutered.
The feline Fix-It Wagon is a state-of-the-art traveling veterinary clinic with monthly rotations in Dover, Meredith, Wakefield, North Conway and Berlin/Gorham, as well as in Brownfield, Bridgton and Windham, Maine.
For additional information, including neutering and spaying for dogs, visit rozziemay.org or call 473-1371. The Alliance has a stationary clinic in Conway.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Dunn homer paces White Sox over Red Sox - 0
- Red Sox outlast Twins, lengthy rain delay - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- Sox edge Twins in 10, 3-2 - 0
- Allen Lessels' On Baseball: Bard tough to watch, tough to root against - 0
- Red Sox catch Rays in ninth - 0
- Drew, Red Sox pound Rays - 0
- Moore survives Ortiz HR, hurls Rays past Red Sox - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Milford team wins seatbelt challenge
Bruins seek repeat effort and complete sweep
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should NH outlaw puppy mills?
- Total Votes: 37