Home » News » Public Safety
Missing Manchester man returned home
MANCHESTER - A man missing from his Old Hackett Hill Road home was found late Wednesday morning wandering in the area of Washington Park Estates.
Police said a woman spotted Richard Sutton, 69, who suffers from dementia, and called police after seeing a media alert about him.
Sutton was a little dehydrated but is well otherwise, according to police Lt. Maureen Tessier.
He wandered away from his 59 Old Hackett Hill home and was reported missing by his wife about 1 a.m. Wednesday.
Police said they conducted an extensive search of the area but could not find him.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 1
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 7
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- House kills Hassan-backed casino bill, 199-164 - 16
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs an ounce or under - 7
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
License revocations for DWI announced
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs