Home » News » Public Safety
Man overcome by refrigeration fumes
A 19-year-old Chester man went to the hospital Thursday night after his girlfriend came home and found him overcome by refrigeration fumes.
The victim went to Parkland Medical Center where he is expected to recover, a fire official said.
The man was working on a refrigeration tank in the garage of his 66 Hills Farm Rd. home, a fire official said. The commercial-size tank was leaking and he was overcome from exposure to the fumes, the fire official said. There was no ventilation in the garage.
His girlfriend found him unconscious when she returned home and called for help about 9:51 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Plaistow fire victim remains critical - 0
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 6
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 2
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 7
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Senate removes student IDs as indisputable ID for voting - 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 2
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 5
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 13
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
License revocations for DWI announced