Hockey tourney, road race will restrict streets
MANCHESTER — Downtown activities will cause traffic changes this weekend.
Today, Elm Street, from Auburn Street to Granite Street, will be closed from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. due to a street hockey tournament. (For details, go to Page B1.)
Alternative routes for north/south traffic during this closure can be found on Canal, Chestnut, Pine and Union streets.
Sunday, the annual Bill Kelley Memorial Run will take place in the south end of the city. Between 10 and 11:30 a.m., motorists can expect restricted access to Old Brown Avenue and Brent Street. Sections of Hazelton Avenue and Brown Avenue will be reduced to one lane for traffic, causing some minor delays in that area.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Suit: Claremont's North Country Smokehouse claims $606,011 spent on diamond, SUV, more - 9
- Winnipesaukee watershed association looking to raise its profile - 0
- New Ipswich cemetery’s future is anybody guess after state objects to graves - 1
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 3
- Updated: Winning Powerball ticket sold in Fla.; 2, $1M tickets sold in NH - 0
- No more Winni whoppers: Fishing Derby winner will have to take lie detector test - 11
- Learning the way of the gun in Wakefield - 2
- Peterborough's renovated Adams Pool to open in June - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should adultery remain a crime under U.S. military law?
- Total Votes: 641