Hockey tourney, road race will restrict streets
MANCHESTER — Downtown activities will cause traffic changes this weekend.
Today, Elm Street, from Auburn Street to Granite Street, will be closed from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. due to a street hockey tournament. (For details, go to Page B1.)
Alternative routes for north/south traffic during this closure can be found on Canal, Chestnut, Pine and Union streets.
Sunday, the annual Bill Kelley Memorial Run will take place in the south end of the city. Between 10 and 11:30 a.m., motorists can expect restricted access to Old Brown Avenue and Brent Street. Sections of Hazelton Avenue and Brown Avenue will be reduced to one lane for traffic, causing some minor delays in that area.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter teachers were kids' favorites - 6
- Jury overrules panel, awards malpractice verdict in son's death - 21
- Judge continues case against Keene parking meter 'Robin Hoods' - 35
- Teen told no fish story: He's the official derby winner - 0
- Pembroke man's family stunned by his shooting by Manchester police - 0
- New Conway library director coming from Manchester - 0
- Updated: Old Epping cemetery disturbed - 0
- Naturalization ceremony welcomes 26 new Americans - 1
- Pinkerton students pause to remember Lt. Paul DeMeo - 1
READER COMMENTS: 3
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 2
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 4
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?