First Lady will visit New Hampshire next Thursday
MANCHESTER — First Lady Michelle Obama on Thursday will speak at three campaign events in Manchester, Holderness and Laconia, according to a release from her press office.
Obama, campaigning for her husband, President Barack Obama, will speak at a fundraiser in Holderness before speaking to supporters at grassroots events in Laconia and Manchester.
The first lady was last in New Hampshire in March as part of her “Let’s Move!” initiative, which promotes nutrition and physical activity for children to halt childhood obesity
The events in Laconia and Manchester are free. Tickets are required due to limited space, and will be available to the public starting on a first come, first serve basis at several Obama For America offices throughout the state. A list of the offices is available at nh.barackobama.com.
John DiStaso's Granite Status
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police recover shell casings in gunfire incident on Taylor Street - 1
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball Preview: Top dogs still have lots of bite - 1
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 3
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 2
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Budget gets House OK, heads to Senate
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
A chief walks: No charges in New London
Big tipper stops for lunch