First Lady will visit New Hampshire next Thursday
MANCHESTER — First Lady Michelle Obama on Thursday will speak at three campaign events in Manchester, Holderness and Laconia, according to a release from her press office.
Obama, campaigning for her husband, President Barack Obama, will speak at a fundraiser in Holderness before speaking to supporters at grassroots events in Laconia and Manchester.
The first lady was last in New Hampshire in March as part of her “Let’s Move!” initiative, which promotes nutrition and physical activity for children to halt childhood obesity
The events in Laconia and Manchester are free. Tickets are required due to limited space, and will be available to the public starting on a first come, first serve basis at several Obama For America offices throughout the state. A list of the offices is available at nh.barackobama.com.
John DiStaso's Granite Status
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 0
- UPDATED: Senate, House negotiators mull compromise plan to narrowly align state insurance rules with 'Obamacare' - 1
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 16
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 12
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?