Home » News » Public Safety
Antrim man injured when ATV rolls on top of him in Hillsborough
HILLSBOROUGH — A 52-year-old Antrim man was hurt when he lost control of his all-terrain vehicle and it rolled down a steep embankment along Route 9 and landed on top of him Saturday afternoon.
Mark Castellano, who was not wearing a helmet, was taken to Concord Hospital for non-life-threatening injuries, according to a press release from the state Fish and Game Department.
Inexperience appears to have contributed to the accident, officials said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Teen hurt in Amherst boating crash - 0
- Ceremony for fallen police officers honors service and sacrifice - 2
- Amtrak suspends New York-Boston service after two trains collide in Conn.; up to 60 hurt - 0
- Two hurt in Epping crash involving bus, five other vehicles - 0
- New Boston man killed in fiery Mont Vernon crash - 0
- Man suffers serious burns in Plaistow house fire - 0
- Fire in Claremont Middle School of 'suspicious' origin - 0
- Construction of temporary bridge in Francestown set to start this month - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse - 0
- Underestimating NH: Gun control picks two wrong targets - 4
- Roaming jihadis: A terrorist visits Manchester - 2
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: School board on the defensive over Cupcake-gate - 1
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: All eyes on House as casino vote nears - 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 0
- Official says NH abortion sites need state scrutiny - 3
- Chechen decries Boston attack - 0
- Heroin use, deaths spike in New Hampshire - 0
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
Heroin use, deaths spike in New Hampshire
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos