May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Merrimack police arrest driver for DWI, endangering children
MERRIMACK — A Merrimack woman is accused of driving drunk with two children, ages 5 and 8, in her car.
Tara Lewis, 45, of 3 Woodhaven Circle, was arrested Friday after police said they received a complaint about a vehicle operating erratically, almost striking other cars on Daniel Webster Highway.
According to a press release, officers pulled over the vehicle near 597 Daniel Webster Highway and arrested the driver, identified as Lewis. Officers took her to the station and booked her on a charge of aggravated driving while intoxicated and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child under the age of 16, the passengers in her car.
The press release did not indicate the relationship of the children to Lewis. A call to police for more information was not immediately returned.
She was released on $5,000 personal recognizance bail.
What's next: Lewis is to be arraigned Aug. 1 in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 10
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 4
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 7
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 14
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424