May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Merrimack police arrest driver for DWI, endangering children
MERRIMACK — A Merrimack woman is accused of driving drunk with two children, ages 5 and 8, in her car.
Tara Lewis, 45, of 3 Woodhaven Circle, was arrested Friday after police said they received a complaint about a vehicle operating erratically, almost striking other cars on Daniel Webster Highway.
According to a press release, officers pulled over the vehicle near 597 Daniel Webster Highway and arrested the driver, identified as Lewis. Officers took her to the station and booked her on a charge of aggravated driving while intoxicated and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child under the age of 16, the passengers in her car.
The press release did not indicate the relationship of the children to Lewis. A call to police for more information was not immediately returned.
She was released on $5,000 personal recognizance bail.
What's next: Lewis is to be arraigned Aug. 1 in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather may be more like Veterans Day than Memorial Day - 0
- Awards cap city's Small Business Week - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424