May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Manchester man arrested for lewd conduct
MANCHESTER — A city man is charged with exposing himself several times to women, including once when his six-year-old son was present, police said.
Oscar Javier Quinta, 35, of 664 Grove St., was arrested Monday night and charged with four counts of felony indecent exposure and one charge of simple assault.
Police said a 15-year-old girl reported the first incident on July 14. A man exposed himself to her while she was in the lot of a gas station at South Willow and South Beech streets. Investigators said they determined Quinta was the offender and obtained a warrant for his arrest.
A week later, on July 21, a woman told police her car broke down on Maple Street and a man, whom police identified as Quinta, offered to give her a ride. She accepted but during the ride Quinta allegedly asked her to engage in sexual conduct with him and exposed himself to her when she refused.
The third incident happened on Monday about 6 p.m. when police said Quinta, accompanied by his 6-year-old son, exposed himself to another woman outside the Family Dollar Store on Lincoln Street. Police said the child witnessed the incident and that Quinta also touched the woman without her permission.
The charges are felonies because Quinta was convicted in 1997 of indecent exposure, police said.
He was detained on $25,000 cash/surety bail pending arraignment Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 4
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 9
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424