June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Man attacked with an ax at Concord homeless camp
CONCORD — A man accused of hitting another man with an ax at a homeless camp near the Merrimack River on Monday has been charged with assault.
Police said 33-year-old Christopher Jackson of Concord was arrested shortly after confronting the other man near Everett Arena.
Investigators said Jackson struck the other man in the head with an ax. The victim, whose name was not immediately released, was taken to Concord Hospital and treated for his injuries, police said.
Jackson was being held in the Merrimack County Jail and scheduled for arraignment Tuesday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 0
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 12
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
- Londonderry emergency shelter will now be open to pets - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424