June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Man attacked with an ax at Concord homeless camp
CONCORD — A man accused of hitting another man with an ax at a homeless camp near the Merrimack River on Monday has been charged with assault.
Police said 33-year-old Christopher Jackson of Concord was arrested shortly after confronting the other man near Everett Arena.
Investigators said Jackson struck the other man in the head with an ax. The victim, whose name was not immediately released, was taken to Concord Hospital and treated for his injuries, police said.
Jackson was being held in the Merrimack County Jail and scheduled for arraignment Tuesday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 12
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 2
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 0
- UPDATED: Senate, House negotiators mull compromise plan to narrowly align state insurance rules with 'Obamacare' - 1
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 15
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424