May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Man attacked with an ax at Concord homeless camp
CONCORD — A man accused of hitting another man with an ax at a homeless camp near the Merrimack River on Monday has been charged with assault.
Police said 33-year-old Christopher Jackson of Concord was arrested shortly after confronting the other man near Everett Arena.
Investigators said Jackson struck the other man in the head with an ax. The victim, whose name was not immediately released, was taken to Concord Hospital and treated for his injuries, police said.
Jackson was being held in the Merrimack County Jail and scheduled for arraignment Tuesday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 8
- Carroll man sentenced to 63 to 127 years for burglaries - 9
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 10
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry blanks Exeter for third shutout in a row - 0
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 0
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Sen. Rand Paul in NH: Too early for judgments in IRS probe - 1
- Rabid raccoons in Hanover raise ‘rabies season’ concerns - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Gregg named CEO of Wall Street lobbying group - 1
- Firefighters say casino revenue needed for 'public safety' - 11
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424