Home » News » Public Safety
Portsmouth woman killed near Route 101 ramp in Epping
EPPING — A Portsmouth woman was killed Tuesday evening in a crash near the on ramp for Route 101 in Epping, state police said.
Police said Ann Breazeale, 74, was found dead at the scene of the accident shortly before 6 p.m. Tuesday near the on ramp for exit 6 of Route 101. Portsmouth police had Tuesday morning issued a “welfare check” on Breazeale and her Volkswagen Golf, because she was reported as missing, Portsmouth police said.
State police said the causes of the crash and her death are under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 7
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 1
- Conway is heartened by word of her letter - 0
- Missing Conway teenager remains in 'grave' danger - 8
- Officials will share new information about missing Conway teen - 1
- Fire scene closes Goffstown's Paige Hill Road - 0
- Newton boy badly hurt when struck by SUV while walking - 0
- Body found floating in Sagamore Creek identified - 0
- Police probe Dover official's fatal car crash - 1
- Fundraiser tonight to benefit injured man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 3
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 1
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 2
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 7
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Scott Brown still weighing options
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072