Portsmouth golf tournament to aid late Redhook brewer’s family
PORTSMOUTH — On Friday, friends of Ben Harris and others will come together to support the former Redhook Brewery worker’s expected child during a golf tournament at Pease International Tradeport.
Harris, 26, was killed in a tragic accident in April when a keg exploded while he was working at Redhook’s Portsmouth brewery.
The Ben Harris Memorial Golf Tournament begins at 8 a.m. at Pease Golf Course with a shotgun scramble format.
Teams of two or four are still being accepted for the event, with a limit of 36 teams. All proceeds will benefit a fund set up to support Harris’s expected child.
For more information, visit benharrisgolf.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 3
- Updated: Winning Powerball ticket sold in Fla.; 2, $1M tickets sold in NH - 0
- No more Winni whoppers: Fishing Derby winner will have to take lie detector test - 11
- Learning the way of the gun in Wakefield - 2
- Peterborough's renovated Adams Pool to open in June - 0
- Supreme Court says Manchester man who lost towed car while hospitalized can sue - 4
- Powerball jackpot: Another chance at the (your) golden ticket - 1
- Endowment established for Milford support organization Bridges - 0
- Flags to fly at half-staff Wednesday and Friday - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 3
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 3
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 5
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 4
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 2
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 1
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Derry marks a soldier's death
- Should adultery remain a crime under U.S. military law?
- Total Votes: 641