Portsmouth golf tournament to aid late Redhook brewer’s family
PORTSMOUTH — On Friday, friends of Ben Harris and others will come together to support the former Redhook Brewery worker’s expected child during a golf tournament at Pease International Tradeport.
Harris, 26, was killed in a tragic accident in April when a keg exploded while he was working at Redhook’s Portsmouth brewery.
The Ben Harris Memorial Golf Tournament begins at 8 a.m. at Pease Golf Course with a shotgun scramble format.
Teams of two or four are still being accepted for the event, with a limit of 36 teams. All proceeds will benefit a fund set up to support Harris’s expected child.
For more information, visit benharrisgolf.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Conway's Jeff Locke frustrates Cardinals - 0
- Conway's Locke beaten by Dodgers in first Pirates start - 0
- Kevin Gray's On Baseball: Home cooking suiting Nolan - 0
- NH's Jeff Locke remains in big leagues as Pittsburgh starter - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Storms knock out power to about 3,600 PSNH customers - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 0
- American Medical Response back in good graces of key Manchester officials - 0
- Lebanon’s Colette Schmidt captures N.E. girls’ golf tourney crown - 0
- Sixteen make cut at State Am qualifying - 0
- Granite Stater Matt Bonner in position for another NBA title - 0
- Clippers, Celtics resume talks on Doc, Garnett deal - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
Epping man’s hope for working van realized
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader
A Medicaid reduction? That is not likely
Study recommends Millyard parking garage
- Should adultery remain a crime under U.S. military law?
- Total Votes: 641