Portsmouth golf tournament to aid late Redhook brewer’s family
PORTSMOUTH — On Friday, friends of Ben Harris and others will come together to support the former Redhook Brewery worker’s expected child during a golf tournament at Pease International Tradeport.
Harris, 26, was killed in a tragic accident in April when a keg exploded while he was working at Redhook’s Portsmouth brewery.
The Ben Harris Memorial Golf Tournament begins at 8 a.m. at Pease Golf Course with a shotgun scramble format.
Teams of two or four are still being accepted for the event, with a limit of 36 teams. All proceeds will benefit a fund set up to support Harris’s expected child.
For more information, visit benharrisgolf.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 1
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list