Portsmouth golf tournament to aid late Redhook brewer’s family
PORTSMOUTH — On Friday, friends of Ben Harris and others will come together to support the former Redhook Brewery worker’s expected child during a golf tournament at Pease International Tradeport.
Harris, 26, was killed in a tragic accident in April when a keg exploded while he was working at Redhook’s Portsmouth brewery.
The Ben Harris Memorial Golf Tournament begins at 8 a.m. at Pease Golf Course with a shotgun scramble format.
Teams of two or four are still being accepted for the event, with a limit of 36 teams. All proceeds will benefit a fund set up to support Harris’s expected child.
For more information, visit benharrisgolf.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No curbside collections in Manchester on Monday - 0
- Suit: Claremont's North Country Smokehouse claims $606,011 spent on diamond, SUV, more - 9
- Winnipesaukee watershed association looking to raise its profile - 0
- New Ipswich cemetery’s future is anybody guess after state objects to graves - 1
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 3
- Updated: Winning Powerball ticket sold in Fla.; 2, $1M tickets sold in NH - 0
- No more Winni whoppers: Fishing Derby winner will have to take lie detector test - 11
- Learning the way of the gun in Wakefield - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should adultery remain a crime under U.S. military law?
- Total Votes: 641