Williamson three off lead at Western Amateur
Kohler fires 69 to lead NHGA Stroke Play tournament
Peter Williamson of Hanover shot a two-under 70 and is just three shots behind the leader entering today’s second round of the 110th Western Amateur Championship at the Exmoor Country Club in Highland Park, Ill.
Williamson carded three birdies and only one bogey. On the front nine he fashioned an even par 36 before making birdie on holes 11 and 18 to finish two under. He is currently tied for 10th place.
The Dartmouth graduate has been red-hot this summer, winning the Southern Amateur in Little Rock, Ark., and capturing the North and South Amateur at Pinehurst, N.C.
Nick McLaughlin of New Castle fired a two-over-par 74 yesterday at Exmoor CC.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sen Jeanne Shaheen and Judd Gregg: Connecticut River headwaters are for trees, not towers - 4
- Sen. Sylvia Larsen: Expanding Medicaid is all benefit, no cost for New Hampshire - 29
- Charles Arlinghaus: Don't believe hype on Medicaid expansion - 0
- Thomas Sowell: Common sense vs. the military's pursuit of political correctness - 0
- Diana Lacey: $50 million in personnel cuts would hurt NH - 28
- Jonah Goldberg: Freedom: the unfolding revolution - 4
- Deroy Murdock: Corruption aside, the IRS has too much Obamacare authority - 8
- Thomas Sowell: There's lots of bad economic thinking in the immigration debate - 0
- Roger Simon: The slacker who came in from the cold - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 27
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off