Williamson three off lead at Western Amateur
Kohler fires 69 to lead NHGA Stroke Play tournament
Peter Williamson of Hanover shot a two-under 70 and is just three shots behind the leader entering today’s second round of the 110th Western Amateur Championship at the Exmoor Country Club in Highland Park, Ill.
Williamson carded three birdies and only one bogey. On the front nine he fashioned an even par 36 before making birdie on holes 11 and 18 to finish two under. He is currently tied for 10th place.
The Dartmouth graduate has been red-hot this summer, winning the Southern Amateur in Little Rock, Ark., and capturing the North and South Amateur at Pinehurst, N.C.
Nick McLaughlin of New Castle fired a two-over-par 74 yesterday at Exmoor CC.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 3
- Updated: Winning Powerball ticket sold in Fla.; 2, $1M tickets sold in NH - 0
- No more Winni whoppers: Fishing Derby winner will have to take lie detector test - 11
- Learning the way of the gun in Wakefield - 2
- Peterborough's renovated Adams Pool to open in June - 0
- Supreme Court says Manchester man who lost towed car while hospitalized can sue - 4
- Powerball jackpot: Another chance at the (your) golden ticket - 1
- Endowment established for Milford support organization Bridges - 0
- Flags to fly at half-staff Wednesday and Friday - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 3
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 3
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 5
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 4
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 2
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 1
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Derry marks a soldier's death