May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Man arrested for copper theft after police get tip
MANCHESTER - Police, acting on a tip, arrested a local man early Thursday morning in the theft of a $2,500 spool of copper wire in a burglary of a Silver Street business.
At 4:40 a.m., a caller reported seeing two men "acting suspiciously" by a parked car outside 288 Auburn St. Officers arrived and detained one of the men identified as Christopher Hull, 25, of 43 Walnut St., Manchester.
They found a large blue spool of red-coated copper wiring in the trunk of the car that police said they connected to Hull.
The copper wiring was taken in a burglary of Burton Wire and Cable at 504 Silver St.
Hull is charged with receiving stolen property and burglary.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 3
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Bruins seek repeat effort and complete sweep
Milford team wins seatbelt challenge
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424