May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Man arrested for copper theft after police get tip
MANCHESTER - Police, acting on a tip, arrested a local man early Thursday morning in the theft of a $2,500 spool of copper wire in a burglary of a Silver Street business.
At 4:40 a.m., a caller reported seeing two men "acting suspiciously" by a parked car outside 288 Auburn St. Officers arrived and detained one of the men identified as Christopher Hull, 25, of 43 Walnut St., Manchester.
They found a large blue spool of red-coated copper wiring in the trunk of the car that police said they connected to Hull.
The copper wiring was taken in a burglary of Burton Wire and Cable at 504 Silver St.
Hull is charged with receiving stolen property and burglary.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
For the people: A century of the NH primary
Moving Wall in Haverhill asks us to remember
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424