June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Manchester gas station burglarized
MANCHESTER - The Mobil station on Harvey Road was burglarized Wednesday night by a man who made off with a carton of cigarettes and cash from the register.
The burglary was reported shortly after midnight by a passerby who noticed the glass was shattered in the front door to the business at 510 Harvey Road.
Police reviewed video surveillance which recorded a man striking the door and shattering the glass at 10:35 p.m. Wednesday. The burglar then entered the store, took the cigarettes from a display, forced open the register drawer and took the cash.
The burglar left behind a pry bar which police kept as evidence.
He was wearing a white ball cap with a black brim, a black jacket with a gray hood, gray sweatpants, blue sneakers and blue gloves.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 29
READER COMMENTS: 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 1
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 26
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424