May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Manchester gas station burglarized
MANCHESTER - The Mobil station on Harvey Road was burglarized Wednesday night by a man who made off with a carton of cigarettes and cash from the register.
The burglary was reported shortly after midnight by a passerby who noticed the glass was shattered in the front door to the business at 510 Harvey Road.
Police reviewed video surveillance which recorded a man striking the door and shattering the glass at 10:35 p.m. Wednesday. The burglar then entered the store, took the cigarettes from a display, forced open the register drawer and took the cash.
The burglar left behind a pry bar which police kept as evidence.
He was wearing a white ball cap with a black brim, a black jacket with a gray hood, gray sweatpants, blue sneakers and blue gloves.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 1
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 52
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 11
READER COMMENTS: 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 3
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 2
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Franklin Pierce to play Shippensburg in Div. II baseball World Series - 0
- Amendola getting up to speed with Patriots - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Manchester police seek Food Mart robber
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424