May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Manchester gas station burglarized
MANCHESTER - The Mobil station on Harvey Road was burglarized Wednesday night by a man who made off with a carton of cigarettes and cash from the register.
The burglary was reported shortly after midnight by a passerby who noticed the glass was shattered in the front door to the business at 510 Harvey Road.
Police reviewed video surveillance which recorded a man striking the door and shattering the glass at 10:35 p.m. Wednesday. The burglar then entered the store, took the cigarettes from a display, forced open the register drawer and took the cash.
The burglar left behind a pry bar which police kept as evidence.
He was wearing a white ball cap with a black brim, a black jacket with a gray hood, gray sweatpants, blue sneakers and blue gloves.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 1
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 3
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 12
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 32
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424